Bethlehem, New Hampshire…
Offers a beautiful small-town community feel with the impressive surroundings of the White Mountain National Forest.
Bethlehem is called the “Star of the White Mountains”. For good reason! Teaming with history, the area offers a unparalleled outdoor recreational activities. This hillside town is located in Grafton County with a population of approximately 2526.
More than half of the Town of Bethlehem lies within the White Mountain National Forest. The town was chartered in 1774, the “Old Man of the Mountains” was discovered in 1805 and by the mid 1870’s Bethlehem had evolved into a booming tourist town. Today, Bethlehem is a community filled with natural beauty and is a wonderful place to call home!
So much to see and do!
Just a few of the features you’ll find in Bethlehem:
- Historic Bed & Breakfast Inns
- Grand Hotels
- Cog Railway
- Skiing at Cannon Mountain or Bretton Woods
- 2 local golf courses
- Franconia Notch – fishing / biking / hiking / camping
Town of Bethlehem – https://bethlehemnh.org/
Bethlehem Visitors Center – http://bethlehemwhitemtns.com/index.php
Museums and Things to do:
- The Frost Place
- Bethlehem Heritage Society
- Fairbanks Museum & Planetarium
- New England Ski Museum
- The New Hampshire Maple Experience at the Rocks Estate
- Summer Theatre – The Weathervane Theatre / The Papermill Theatre
- Colonial Theater – Main Street – the longest continuously running theater in the US.
- Lancaster – Lunenburg, VT
- Lancaster – Mechanic Street
- Haverhill – Bath
- Lincoln – Flume
- Lincoln – Sentinel Pine
- Bartlett – Bartlett
- Bath – Bath
Find out more!
For more information about Lloyd’s Hills Apartments contact us at 603.556.4404.
Or send us a message!